Sunday, March 7, 2010

what a beautiful night.

It's nights like these
that make me want to cry harder;
to enfold myself in the conceptions,
in the abstractions,
in the extensions and the contractions,
i cry out my stars,
but it looks as if i'll just be
breaking my own heart tonight.

It's nights like these
that make me want to dream farther,
feel my visions
like i feel dropping coins
seeping through my skin,
lacing my veins with their metallic chaos,
day and night and day again.

It's nights like these
that I notice the moon, spinning
needles in haystacks
and prickling thorns
on roses that i
only just painted red.
(slightly red)

It's nights like these when I feel every step.
Before I take every breath
out of every last one of you
i owe it to show you two
sides of each story
lines and pictures
and sounds
of waves all around
us now
i wish you would just
be REAL with me, how
can i get to the place
that i showed myself
so not long ago?
-----

om mani padme hum;
the jewel in the heart of the lotus.
the love in the heart.
not the outer appearance,
not what it SEEMS to be,
look past what is pretty
or witty
or shitty
and see what REALLY matters
mad hatters seem mad
but they're really quite brilliant.

create. love what you create.
make what you make of it
send it on it's way
BRING ON THE NEXT ONE
just remember,
december is
not the last month
it's only the beginning of another circle,
a full cycle,
and the gold and the money doesn't matter
what matters is that your HAPPY.
purple makes me happy,
i try to live my life within the purple
sometimes i stray of course
and sometimes I go on forever,
forget where i'm heading,
and write a new story.
we all sing our songs
you can still sing along
even if you can't sing
you CAN
we all have a
voice to
be
heard.

DO YOU HEAR ME?


No comments:

Post a Comment